Sunday, October 11, 2009

Engage 09 the encore... Wynn Las Vegas

This is my first official blog post and I can't tell you how excited I am about all the happenings taking place at YRP Events. While I am extremely busy planning, designing and organizing our weddings for 2010, I am also very excited to be working with Keith Jennings of m5studio in the redesign of my current website. Keith is amazing and wonderful to work with. Please be sure and check out his portfolio at www.m5studio.com I will be certain to let everyone know when we launch the redesigned YRP Events website.

I am headed to Vegas tomorrow to attend Engage! 09 the encore "a luxury wedding business intensive" at the Wynn Las Vegas. I attended last years event at the Ritz Carlton, Orlando, and truly enjoyed meeting new colleagues and networking with a phenomenal group of professionals to the wedding industry. I can't wait to see what the talented Rebecca Grinnals of engaging concepts, will bring to the table this year.

I will be sure and take lots of pictures and blog about the event upon my return to the office. Stay tuned for all the gloriuos details and insight...

No comments:

Post a Comment